We utilise the latest design and project management techniques to ensure the scheme design takes into consideration the financial, time and physical restrictions involved.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Highways Design (Adoptable)
- Access Design (Non-Adoptable)
- Junction Design
- Roundabout Design
- Highway and Junction Realignment
- Highway Improvement Schemes
- Car Park Design
- Drainage Design
- Highway Signing Schemes
- Traffic Signal Design
- Pavement Design – Impermeable or Permeable
- Public Transport Facilities
- Traffic Management Schemes
On former railway land adjacent to the main A52 between Derby and Nottingham GCA undertook the design of all the Civil and Structural Engineering work. Access to the site off the A52 required the construction of a long lead in embankment and a bridge.
The ground conditions were poor requiring extensive piling, and to provide surface water drainage a large pumping station and outfall to the river Derwent was provided.