GCA Consulting Engineers provide creative, economic and sympathetic
structural designs for education projects throughout the UK.
GCA provide Civil and Structural engineering services for nursery, infant, junior, secondary, further and higher education projects.
We understand the challenges of working on live schools sites, and the need to fit construction work in school holidays.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our design services, and can find practical, cost-effective ways to manage existing education sites, or create new facilities and expand existing sites.
GCA (UK) Ltd offers the following:
- Condition surveys and reports.
- Specification of defect repairs
- Creative structural solutions for new build or
- extensions to existing educational buildings.
- Refurbishment or remodelling works to
- existing structures.
- Calculations and design to justify changes
- of use.
- Complex and challenging projects.
- Foundation underpinning, increased loads.
- Surveys of derelict or fire damaged properties.
- Infrastructure, drainage, highway design and
- arty wall surveying.
- Expert witness work.
- Site access roads and highways work.
Completed projects include:
- Avonbourne School
Bilton Grange School
Brookvale High School
Clarborough Primary School
De Monfort University
Derby Grammar School
Dorridge Junior School
Durrand Primary School
Flixton Junior School
Fortesque House School
George Elliot School
Griffe Field Primary School
Hall Green Infant School
Haltwhistle Community School
King Edward VI College
Kings High School and St Mary’s
Kings Hurst Primary School
Kirk Balk Community College
Light Hall School
Saint Augustine’s Priory
Shirley Heath Junior School
Solihull Centre for Inclusive Learning
Stratford Grammar School
University of Derby
University of Essex
Village Primary School
West Thames College
William Booth College