Structural Engineer Required
GCA Consulting are an established multi-disciplinary Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy with offices across the Midlands and UK wide.
We currently have an opportunity for a graduate structural engineer with 3 to 6 years design experience, to deliver engineering design, under the supervision of a dynamic Structural Engineer, Chartered with the IStructE, who will provide support and Mentorship to enable you fulfil your potential. In addition you will benefit from the guidance of the Director of GCA Warwick whose experience and skill will provide a fantastic source of know-how and knowledge for a young and driven Engineer.
Using first principals and state of the art software you will be integral in delivering 3D BIM ready schemes as well as small one off bespoke designs using a wide range of materials.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate who is willing to get involved who we support in evolving their mastery of structural engineering.
Candidates need to have:
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages.
- Recent experience of detailed design.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
GCA are able to offer the successful candidate the following:
- A wide variety of project work, and interesting workload.
- Significant opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- High quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, and assistance in delivering workload from able, conscientious junior staff.